Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cabin Fever

So I've been stuck on and off in the house this whole week. We've had two blizzards to strike our area. Tues-Wed's blizzard didn't hit us as hard, but it hit DC pretty hard, so I had off yesterday again. Which was actually fine, because I was god awful sick. I feel 80% better today. I still have a lingering headache, but ah well. Headaches I can deal with.

Stuck in my cabin feverness I did a lot of internet searching.

1. I've started pilates.
Just regular old pilates. I was reading another blog and she did a feature on pilates. So Tuesday when I got out of the house I grabbed a video and a pilates mat. Already my ab area feels sore. But I feel good. I'm only doing very basics but it's helped alot.

2. I've found a saddle.
I talked to the lady who owns it. It's a Jaguar priced super cheap (for a Jag) and she said I can come to her farm to try it out.
So if it fits and it isn't sold by the time I can go to her place I'll have a dressage saddle. It's very much loved. But it's still in good shape. When I saw the price I was worried that it would be in hideous condition, but no I was very surprised.

3. Change of Show Schedule.
I decided to switch my schedule. Primarly do to the snow and how this winter has been a hag. But the show schedule is always changing.

4. Farmville
Highly annoying and high addicting.

5. My Short Story
I've been editing and re-editing and chopping and... Well I need to give it a once over and send it to my editor.

6. I keep reminding myself
I love my parents. Because they're driving me nuts.

And I wonder when my custom boots will be ready....

No comments:

Post a Comment