Monday, March 7, 2011

TWA Jumper Results

So my fellow contractors are barred from accessing the Internet at work. So I'm typing this in my downtime on my iPod. So hopefully no crazy autocorrect fixes or bad grammar errors.

We headed to Hazelwild Farm Sat morning. She and her buddy Thomas went along. We get there and we warm up. Lilly gets pumped up and I can never get the bridle on quick enough. I dont get mad wih her but it is a chore. She's never seen a Liverpool and so that was one fence Budi practiced with.

She was tense but listening to him somewhat. She refused the Liverpool twice before sailing over it like it was a 6 feet oxer. Then we put her up. We had 3 classes before ours.

Budi wasn't a fan of the course design but eg what can you do. Her first class she was tense and running through his aids. She refused a jump that was at an odd angle and we got 2 time faults. But we were happy with her. We stood outside for a bit. Budi had a friend who videotaped it so I'll hav video soon. We all chilled and waited for the class to end.

5th place for Reys Go Go Dance. Lol. Wrong name. Revs GoGo Dancer is her correct name.

So next class 20 entries later. There were a ton of novice riders.

We hit the second class. She did awesome. She wasn't tense, she was listening to Budi, and didn't touch a rail. Budi almost forgot a fence but remembered in time. He had to cut a corner sharp so he wouldn't get a time fault. But all clear. Girlie did awesome. We are all proud of super mare.

We all had to be home early so we left without hearing the results. My friend texted me we got 3rd. Yay!

Next show Sandstone April 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment