Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Clinics and Lessons

So our barn is hosting it's own clinic Aug. 15th. Of course I'll be out of town. But my friend suggested I find a friend to ride Lilly in it. Sometimes it helps to see someone else ride your pony. So I'm going to see if my friend Annie wants to ride in the clinic. She's more of a western rider, but I'll see if I can talk her into it. She's been riding Lilly a bit because her mare got injured.

Vada/Nova is having a clinic Oct. 10th with Pascal Martin. Hopefully I get my name on the list. It'd be interesting, I've heard good things about him.

I need to start back lessons up with my trainer Kelly Weatherhead. But I've trying to conserve my money. Need to look at my finances maybe I can squeeze a lesson in. That is if it's not a gizzillion degrees this weekend.

I hate the heat. But I need to be consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment