Monday, July 27, 2009

Saddle Searching

So right now my next transition from hunters to dressage is finding a dressage saddle. Of course Dover Saddlery had a huge tack sale last weekend, but unfortunately I went on vacation the previous weekend and had no money.

Not that I really had the funds to really blow on the saddle at the moment either. I hope to get a brand new saddle sometime in October/November.

My friend Karen at the barn just got a new Stubben. She needs to sell her two Country saddles. She asked if I was interested. Of course, but I wasn't getting my hopes up. Karen's a bit shorter than me and her butt isn't as large.

It fit Lilly beautiful. Me not so much. :( I needed another inch and I would be rocking.

I plan to go by Champion Saddlery next weekend, see what they have in stock. Hopefully they have some decent used ones. Or see how much trade-in value my Pessoa GenX has.

Saddle Shopping is exciting but trying at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment