Monday, July 26, 2010

Inspired

Yesterday I attended the Catherine Haddad clinic as an auditor. I traveled to Patrick & Lani Tigchelaar's stable in Hanover, Va.

We left bright and early, because the clinic started at 6:00am.
She's an amazing clinican. She's an American rider, but her stable is in Germany. She really has a clear way of explaining things and really has a good eye.
I really wish I could have rode with her. She's amazing.

When I got to the barn that night. I decided to ride without my stirrups again. She was being spooky so I warmed her up until she stop being a pain in the ass.
After she settled down I took away my stirrups and rode both directions again for about 20 minutes. My seat is improving. So I'm please with that. I won't have a lesson for another week, which will be good, because I need some sort of guidance or plan. I wish I could take more lessons so I can stay consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment