Thursday, October 7, 2010

Vada/Nova Show

It's been a long time since I updated. Life has been crazy busy past month and half. I'll be posting a wee bit here and there next few days.

Sept. 11th+12th Vada/Nova Show
2nd-Training Level Test 1-60.000%
3rd-Training Level Test 2-56.071%
4th-Training Level Test 3-56.800%
5th-Training Level Test 4-50.800%
All were opportunity classes. I got a dismal score in Training Level Test 4. Not having done it before I didn't really realize the finer points of Training 4. The 50% is too low to use for my year end awards and I have to have a Training 4 test, so I have last opportunity to show in November.

Lauren Sprieser adopted me for the weekend. I have to say it's really nice to have a trainer to help you get warmed up and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment