Friday, November 26, 2010

a lil behind

Went to the last Morven Park show. We didn't do too bad. I just get in a habit of riding like a hunter in shows. I need to really eliminate that over the winter.

Circles are a way to get Lilly's mind back on me. So when a trailer zoomed past us and spooked her I immediately sent her in a circle. Her mind instantly focused back on me and we continued to make our way to A to start our test. :D

I've been riding without stirrups lately, but when I put my stirrups back my legs don't know what to do.

This is going to be a short post. I needed to update, but didn't have too much time lately.

Need to shop for new horse insurance.

1 comment:

  1. Riding without stirrups, or bareback is great. Good luck with the training. Keep up the circles (I need to get back to those :)

    ReplyDelete