Thursday, December 23, 2010

Finally Ride Time

So tomorrow I'm going to Laughing Fox Farm to ride. Well probably lunge my mare, because she's loopier than a fruit loop right now.

Actually she's been good. I rode her up from her paddock to the arena. I rode in the arena for a bit. She has a funny thing where I know she wants to go crazy. I could feel all that energy that wanted to be released. It was building and building. But she waited patiently. My friend finished her hack and got out of the arena. I hopped off. She stood there like a good girl and I unleashed the fury.

She ran up the gate and bucked out at Danica and Thomas. I joked with Danica that Thomas called her fat and she was giving him the last hoof. After that she galloped and played.

I haven't ridden my horse like a real hack in like 3 weeks. I feel awful. I've been working out, but it's not the same. How am I suppose to show in March when I can't ride?!? GAH!

I need to hit the lotto so I can go to Florida each winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment