Wednesday, December 15, 2010

mini update

Past few weeks have been a whirlwind. First our dog passed away. It was rather sudden, we had been treating his allergies, took him to a different vet, turned out he had skin and stomach cancer. I miss him dearly. He was such a good pup.

Then I had Lasik eye surgery done. I had the PKR procedure, where they don't cut your eyeball. A little more recovery time, but so far it's been worth it.

I haven't been on my mare since maybe... um.... Last Thursday actually. Mini hack. But this cold weather really has been bothering me. Plus Budi has been riding her more and I didn't feel like messing up his schedule.

She's been a little naughty. I need to get a heavyweight for her so she can go out more. Just waiting for my paycheck and then also get me some winter boots.

Lauren is leaving for Florida. Our arena is sketchy sometimes. But the holidays money always seems to disappear. Budi is also working her for the winter jumper season.

So I think I'm going to ask Davera for another side saddle lesson. It was so much fun, I've just been so busy. My Christmas present to myself. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment