Sunday, January 10, 2010

catch up

It's been a long time since I posted. I've been busy or lazy. Since right now I'm awake with a migraine I figure why not now.

Lilly and I are entered at Morven Park's dressage schooling show on Jan. 16th. While I usually do Training Level 1 & 2 I decided to drop down to Intro A and B. I'm paranoid that she's going to be psychotic. I'm there to school anyways. When I showed Intro levels with her she never did well anyways so we'll see how it goes.

Another reason for the drop is that I haven't been on her that much. It's either been too icy, ground has been rock hard or it's like windy and in the teens at night by the time I get to the barn.

Yesterday was chilly I believe in the 20s, but the sun was on maximum. It felt really good. The ground was very nice and I rode and had a pleasant ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment