Saturday, January 16, 2010

Happy Appy

So our first show of the year was a good one. My only goals for the show was not to fall off.

I did quite well. She only had one moment and it wasn't really that bad. She just didn't listen to my leg and got super tense. She didn't spook just got tense when she heard the dump trucks outside the indoor arena.

The first test while she wasn't spooky she was a little worried. So she was slightly irregular in her rhythm. The photographer's camera sound made her a little jumpy. But otherwise she was good. We scored a 69.50% and got 3rd.

In the second class we scored 71.50% and got 1st. The judge asked me if she was Wap Spotted lined and I was nope. She's my Halter Breeding Reject.

So I'm very pleased with her. I'll have a video and a few pics up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment