Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy 7th

Lilly's 7th birthday was on Monday. She of course really didn't seem to care why I was giving her the more than the usual amount of treats, but she was pleased.

Her paddock mate got the private paddock. I was on the list too. So now we're back to ourselves in a 4 horse paddock. Our barn is thinning out a lot. So I won't have to worry about dealing with someone for a while.

?

Our barn is a self-care co-op. We have 40 barns and I think like 12 paddocks. Each paddock has an alloted amount of horses. I am in a 4 horse paddock. So if someone comes in and wants to stick their horse in my paddock I can't say jack.

Most of the times its not the horses that don't get along its the people. I was lucky with LC's owners. They are nice. He does morning I bring his horse at night. But some folks are crazy. They treat horses like their babies. They're horses accidents happen. Other time its scheduling conflicts.

I wanted the private paddock, because it'd been so convienent. Lilly is a big anti-social like me. But she'd have another horse on the other side.

Ah well. Maybe next time.

She's getting her coggins pulled so I can enter the Feb Morven Park show. yay! Took the day off just for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment