Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ghetto Booty Butt

I am half black. My father met my mother when he was stationed in Korea. Despite a language barrier they fell in love and got married and produced me! yay!

My father's side of the family has given me a nice ghetto booty butt. Translation I got a large ass.

My friend gave me her Stubben Maestoso to ride in for a week. I think the seat just rises up too quick. I don't think Stubben had ghetto booty butt when designing the Maestoso. It could be a quick fix that I need a bigger seat, but I dunno. I don't think I really want a Maestoso.
Since Lilly is built down hill I do like the Maestoso because the front of the saddle is high unlike the other saddle. So when I ride it doesn't feel like I'm being pitched forward so bad.

Continuing the saddle search.

Lauren Sprieser is hosting a saddle fitting clinic that I'm going to go to in Feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment