Saturday, June 12, 2010

This week was my birthday week. I am 26 years old. I have a few grey hairs popping out, but otherwise I feel great. I've lost some weight since December. My awesome tall boots no longer fit so I'll have to go to Dover and have them redone. *x*

I didn't get a chance to really ride that much this week. Been running around like crazy.

I rode Monday just to see how Lilly was doing under saddle. She rocked. No lame steps and it seem like we picked up where we left off 2 weeks ago.

I also had a chance to hop on today before we got an angry storm. My lesson kid unfortunately couldn't ride, the storm started as soon as she hopped on.

I usually get a birthday present to myself, but I missed out on a sale at equestrian collections, so darn. They were Ariat full seat for only $23 bucks! But next paycheck I will be getting new breeches. I need show breeches.

I have entered the Cedar Run show on June 26th. It was that or Vada/Nova, but Cedar Run is closer.

I've been working with Kelly but I think I need a Budi workout next time around. Budi's a great trainer and a great friend. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment