Monday, June 21, 2010

Turning up the Heat

Extreme Winter Extreme Summer.
The heat has been icky.
For the weekends I'm trying to get to the barn and ride at like 6:00am. I can do it, just going to take some restructuring of my morning. I won't get to sleep in, but oh well that's what mid-day naps are for.

During the week I think I'll feed the ponies at 5:30pm when I get back from work and then go back out at 8:00 to take care of chores and then ride.

I lunged Lilly on Saturday. It was suppose to be just a simple lunge. 10 minutes one direction switch and then 10 minutes the other way.

Lilly has a lot of race-lineage. So I joke and say the TB has engaged in her head. She seems to tilt her head and her eyes get a little crazy and she just RUNS! She would not stop running. She also bucked and tripped again. ::augh:: So after like 10 minutes of running, she finally settled down and I could work with her sanely.

I had to cool her out another 45 minutes. I didn't get home until 10:00pm. So much for cooking out with dad.

That day was a bad calorie day too. I think I got like 200 calories that day. Had planned on eating dinner, but when I got home I passed out. *x*

Show on Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment