Thursday, August 12, 2010

Anxiety

I haven't been to an overnight show in a while. It's amazing at how much planning is envolved in horse showing. I have forgotten. My main issue is that I have like 3 areas where I keep my stuff and I haven't been gotten my system down straight yet. I really want this thing:

Burlington Tack Trunk
http://www.smartpakequine.com/ProductClass.aspx?productclassid=5564&cm_vc=Search
The english version is like $600 western $700. Since my trailer doesn't have a tack trunk, this may be a good option. But then if may be easier to get a regular tack trunk, so I can load it in my truck bed. Regular tack trunk is long as oppose to long and tall.

There's always something I can't find when I show. Right now it's my stock tie. I have no idea where it ran off too.

I need to clean my tack, boots, prep the trailer, and organize a bit. Part of tomorrow's paycheck will be going to Dover. :)

Last night's ride was wonderful. I have 2 lesson students to teach tonight which for her is just a very light hack. She just jogs as slow as she can and a lot of walking. Friday she'll have a day off and then Saturday we'll work and Sunday game time!

No comments:

Post a Comment