Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Meet Willy

She's not to sure of this strange pink thing.

So like my previous post stated I went to a nerdfest over the weekend.
I saw this blue squid thing and I wanted it. When I got back to the stand it was gone. His pink brother was there. But I pondered. After sharking for another day I bought him. He was at the booth Panduhmonium. I'm not sure if that's the artist who actually made him. Sometimes artists split tables and I didn't spot him on the website.

Meet Willy.


Why did I name a pink squid looking thing Willy. Well he seem male despite his pink trappings and it rhymed with Lilly.

Yes I know us horse people tend to be mentally insane. All those falls have probably rattled key parts in the brain, but whatever.

Willy will be our traveling companion as long as Lilly doesn't mistake him for a treat. She already has tried to eat him. He'll come with us to the first big show in Williamsburg.

1 comment:

  1. Heyyyy~ That's my pink octopus! I'm so glad that he found a great home! My booth name was Amiguyrumi, and yes I was sharing a table with Panduhmonium since she's my fiancee! :D But I have an Etsy (amiguyrumi.etsy.com) if you'd like to stop by and we'll be at Otakon again this year! Please come by if you're attending and mention who you are!

    <3 Amiguyrumi

    ReplyDelete