Friday, August 28, 2009

???

I rode Lilly yesterday. It was interesting to say the least. I'm not sure where she's getting these new issues. But sigh. More work. She's framing up well, but it felt like she was reverting to when she was a young horse. I put my leg on her and she wanted to take off. I'm like what in the world.
And her halts were non-existent. I sat back deep asked for a halt and I was still trucking along 5 strides later. So next half an hour, trot-halt transitions.
But when I was walking her I did my western riding halt. Sit back jiggle the reins and she halted immediately.
::shakes head::
So I dunno add it to the needs to be fixed column. That column seems to never get smaller.

Also add to the scrapes is she has rainrot all over her cheek. Thank goodness for Microtek. Though I need to get some of the spray.

All summer, no cuts or rain rot now she has it on her face and a little on her legs. But it's really only on her left hindleg and it's almost gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment