Thursday, August 20, 2009

sigh

Lilly as a baby-->
Not much has been going on. The humidity has been atrocious. My friend who's mare is lame rode her Saturday and Sunday. There was a clinic that the barn hosted on Saturday. Of course no one took video. :( But apparently my pony did real well.


I guess the girl has shown up to 4th Level and Preliminary eventing. Annie said that she said that Lilly was very tense in the neck (not news to me) and gave her some excercises to help her get looser. Of course Lilly bedazzled the trainer, because she's such the attention hog.


Lilly is getting a spa treatment Saturday. My trainer's massage chick is coming out. I have to manage our gymkhana show. But hopefully I can get away from the show for at least 10 minutes. Sometimes my barn has a heartattack when I step away for more than a second. But with the current show crew hopefully it won't be so bad. And plus we got wokie talkies, so they can always page me.


Saddle

Found a Wintec saddle for $250. Has some fittings. I'm going to get it. It's not my dream saddle, but it'll at least it'll be something.


Been looking at Black Country, Jaguars, and Stubbens. But I need to start saving my money first. April I think I'll buy my "forever" saddle for Lilly.

I have a Quickens account and I took a gander at my spending. I need to reduce the dining out. Some things I can't reduce like transportation, car is where most of my money is going. But hopefully the small changes I can maximize my savings.




No comments:

Post a Comment