Wednesday, August 5, 2009

good pony bad pony

So last night Lilly was awesome. I was pretty darn good too. I'm sitting up not leaning all huntery forward. In turn Lilly is coming more underneath herself and going onto the bit. Our canter depature to the right is a little flakey.

So I get off and is rubbing her with liniment and I feel this hard knot on her right hindquarter. I ask my friend Candice to come over and see what she thinks. Candice says its a knot and shows me some massage techniques. Lilly is like yes!

I had wanted to get her massage treatments last year, but wallet was a little slim. So hopefully I can get the gal who did it last year to come out next week or so.

Bad pony incident.
So I bring Lilly in before work. I had her stall cracked so I could just grab her grain and go back. Yeah I turn around and she's trotting down the barn aisle and then she's like I'm FREE!!!! Runs all around the paddock line. Finally goes into a paddock and illudes capture for another 15 mins.
Since I'm late I figure round pen training session and I make her work. Finally she let's me capture her. Looks so sad. She knows mom's mad. Mom's in her work clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment