Tuesday, August 4, 2009

so many things to buy

Switching sports is hard. Hard on the wallet.

I have to get a new saddle, new clothes, new everything. I have a bridle, but it's not show quality.

I was going to get a new bridle this paycheck, but I accidently paid my car note twice. Was on the phone all day with them. Dontcha hate misinformed workers. They're sending me a check as a refund Aug. 10th. My friend was like you're gonna be ahead a payment, but I'm getting rid of my Highlander in Sept. I need a truck, my dad is getting rid of his. I found my truck, F150, bright red, a little foot step thingy for short peeps. :) So that's going to go into savings. So I'm living off of $100 until my next paycheck.

So I have a wishlist on Dover Saddlery. Will cringe to see how much everything adds up to be.

I'm thinking I need either to win the MegaMillion or get a sugar daddy. *ewe* lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment