Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fitting and Conformation

So I've been riding in my friend's saddle now and then. I took it out yesterday and rode in it. I can't get comfortable in it. It makes me want to pitch forward when I ride. So I think I'm back in search for a new saddle. augh.

Lauren Sprieser is hosting a saddle fitting clinic sometime in Jan. So I may head up and attend.

Riding in the saddle made me begin to see how much her being downhill effects my position. I've always known she is downhill, but that saddle made me really see.

Also when I ride Big I can see why ppl tell you to avoid downhill horses. With Big I don't have to fight for my position and my seat. I can stay balanced easier. I just have to fight to keep him straight and plus he wants to pull me down with his big heavy self.

So I'm going to be saddle searching again. I'm not sure how much I have saved up. My savings account automatically takes money out of my checking, but I don't think I have enough to get a 2k saddle. Plus I need to keep some money aside for my down payment on my truck.

I'm working for my old restuarant Christmas eve and NY Eve.

Money makes the world go around. *x*

No comments:

Post a Comment