Sunday, December 20, 2009

LotR

I watched the Two Towers yesterday with my dad since the snow blocked us in. Now we're watching Return of the King.
I have to admit movies like this make you just want to ride in a battle charge and go into battle. Or at least it does me.

In college I studied History. If I continue my masters I want to study horses in warfare. Movies like Lord of the Rings may not be steeped in real history, but Tolkien had to base it on something right.

I love the battle charges, hate the well elephant scenes, (Im not going to try and butcher how Tolkien spelled it). But it's amazaing how much human kind has perfected the art of killing each other.

I have to say I never liked the Shadowfax in the movie. I guess we all have our ideal version of beauty.

Anyways I'm distracted watching the movie. So I'll go now. Sorry for the grammatical errors I'm to multitask.

No comments:

Post a Comment