Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Beautiful Weekend

So Saturday I had a lesson scheduled with Kelly. Wasn't planning on scheduling one until late March, but I had some extra money so I figured why not.

So she came out and it was an awesome lesson. Lilly has rhythm, but she isn't relaxed. So we worked on getting her relaxed. It's amazing when she finally relaxes, she get's on the bit and is a rounder happier pony.

I got some pics, but of course I can't find my chord to my camera.

My friend took her first lesson with Kelly. She seem to have a great time.
A couple of us ladies sat back and watched Cherie's lesson and talked, and had a good time in the warm spring sunlight.

Of course we have our next show Sunday. Hopefully. I haven't gotten an email confirmation, so I hope my entry got in.

Sunday
We did the same thing. Then we had a nice little trail around the barn and down the hill near the power lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment