Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ha!

This is Lilly this morning. She's so cute. haha.

Last night she was being really heavy on the bit. It was like she wanted to fall on her face and take me with her.

I really want to take lessons again, but until Devon I'm trying to sip my money. I want to make sure that I have enough. Which I do. Bruce already has his money and so does Devon. The only thing that needs to be paid is gas and hotel. I switched to a cheapier hotel. I forgot what it was called. But hey it was like $30 cheapier.

I have two clinics in Oct.

Oct. 4th: Greg Andrews. Greg is one my friends. I bought my first horse from him. He's a good guy has a good eye and is good with the ponies. Not harsh and works you without killing you.

Oct. 10th. Pascal Martin. A clinic hosted by Vada/Nova.
And I can't wait to hook up with Kelly to start with fall/winter training. yes.


Here's the icky scrape. The hair is growing out. Microtek Rebuilder to the rescue! Hopefully it'll be nice and grown out by Devon.



No comments:

Post a Comment