Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day 3 at Devon

Been busy getting back into my flow of things.

So our class wasn't schedule until 5:00! So that was a full day of me fretting.

Let her get her craziness out in the morning. She was a bucking bronco.

Got her super clean and shinny with the help with Tina.

Got to the arena a tad early, found out I had to get a handler's bracelet, so I had to trek all the way back to my stall, and go to the show office.

Then I came back. My handler had the last 4 horses to show in the IBC classes. The App colt before Lilly busted loose and was running around crazy.

So Lilly goes in. She looks at me like why are you out there and I'm in there. She was like who is this guy. But she set up fine. She was totally chill.

All that prep work and money for 4 minutes. lol.

She got 60% and 2nd place.
Her commets from the judge were:
long back, short croup, front legs short.

Her movements comments were:
walk: regular marching but downhill.
trot: regular, but downhill.

But I'm proud of her. She was so relaxed and laid back. She was like "I know what I'm doing."

Tina drove back home with me. It was good to have company. Got hamburger from Burger king. I don't know but it's an awful burger but it was so good.

We got home at 1230. The mp was like where you going? Me: Stable. He looks at the trailer and was like duh.

So we've been home and I haven't ridden yet. Hopefully the weather will hold out and I'll ride tonight. I've been so freaking tired lately.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment