Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Break time

Lilly has had about a week break. She was feeling stiff the last time I rode her. So opted to give her a break. By the weekend still stiff. I think running from her paddock mate she torqued herself. He tends to go after her, no biting just rushes her and she runs away. I lunged her on Sat evening, still stiff. Sunday I was going to get some joint supplement, but it being Easter all the places were closed.

I gave her a real good liniment bath and massaged her real good. Monday I just watched her she seemed a little better. Yesterday I lunged her and she seemed much better. She was bucking and actually trotting forward instead of only wanting to jog. I got some joint supplement. I think I got Vita Flex or something. I'll probably use that until its empty and go to SmartPak and order some.

So I'm going to ride tonight and see how she feels again.

No comments:

Post a Comment