Friday, April 30, 2010

so it's official

I'm going pro.

I've been mulling it over for a while lately. But I like to teach. I'm not going to be teaching dressage, but I'm going to teach basics to western and english riders. I'm not that much of a snob that I can't tell someone that they've learned enough that they need a more advanced teacher.

I guess turning pro I can branch out and do some other stuff. I really can't train horses at our facility, it'd be too complicated with their rules and such. I wish I could get a project train it and then sell it, but with my schedule I wouldn't be consistent.

I guess I could find horses for people. There's so many different levels of pro. I know if I competed against some of the pros I'd get my rear handed to me, but I like the kids. I like the two little girls that ride Lilly every Tuesday. They're so cute. They drew me a picture of Lilly and I need to post it on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment