Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Goals

So I'm a super planner. But I haven't really set goals this year. So I'm going to set a few new ones and real examine some of my old ones.

1. Lose Weight
When I went to the doctors 8 weeks ago I was 189. Last week I weighed in at 182.
Goal-170 (or size 8, whichever comes first)
Prize to myself: FITS Breeches, I'm super motivated, I <3 these breeches.

2. Show in a Licensed Show
I was shooting for the June 6th show at Morven Park. But financially I'm not ready. I have way too many bills right now. And I still have to get a lot of stuff.

3. Get Lilly in Bronze Studbook with ApSHA.
I need to compete in 2 recognized classes under different judges at Training Level or higher with a score of at least 60%.

4. Get a new job
I'm on usajobs like every other week. Need to hop back on there.

5. Start schooling in First Level by end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment