Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Trip to the Vet

So yesterday I journeyed to Piedmont Vet Clinic in Marshall, Va. I recommend them highly. My trainer told me about them, and even tho I'm out of their travel range, I don't mind the trip. Dr. Davis is awesome and their facility is impecceble.

They are next to a livestock auction facility and Lilly wasn't digging the sound of cattle. Plus when the vet came to see her, she was like now it's time to go. He checked her over and he told me that it's just swelling and it looks fine. I just have her on meds and I need to sweat her leg.

So I had to remember where I put my pillow wraps. I knew where my standing bandages where, but I found them. Then we were ready to rock.

Lilly is being a champ. She's not very pleased with all this extra attention, but she lets me cold hose her and do what I need to do. I've been sitting in the chair trying to tan my legs and cold hose her at the same time. No tan yet. :(

He told me she needs to be out for half the day and of course in when I sweat her legs. So we'll see how she is in three days. If the swelling isn't gone, then vet check #3 is in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment