Thursday, May 6, 2010

pain in the

shoulder. I've had issues with my right shoulder for a long time. Lilly dumped me twice when she was 4 or 5 and I landed on my right shoulder both times.
So being an invincibile lady in her early 20s I didn't really think much of it. Just got up got back on and keep trucking.
Well the thing about getting older is that things start to creek, and getting out of whack. I'm on a monthly plan with a local massage place Massage Envy. So I go in and Tracey makes everything feel better until my next ride.

Lilly's worse side is her right. So when I ask her to bend to the right, she resists and having a ton of animal yank at your bad shoulder can be really painful. Last night I really had to just grit and bear the pain, because we were reaching the moment where she was going to give in and bend. So finally when she bended correctly I praised her and almost cried. It hurt so much.

My new friend at the barn is a massage therapist and lives near me as well, she said when she gets her table that I can come over. She said by just looking at how I was standing is that I'm compsenating for the pain by hunching my shoulder and sticking out my jaw.

More issues. great.

No comments:

Post a Comment