Monday, October 5, 2009

men hunting vs. saddle hunting

So Friday night my friend was like we're going to find you a man.

Well eye shopping was full of potentials. Like saddle shopping.

Meet one guy but he was moving to Cali. He was hot, good looking, had a Scottish accent the drunker he got, and had horses. Clydesdales. But apparently wolves got them. He said they found one dead Cylesdales and three dead wolves.

Anyways.

Real point saddle shopping is a lot easier in that saddles well are a lot easier to deal with then boys.

I'm looking at the Thornhill Vienna II. It's 800, leather, and the lady said to just send a wither tracing so they can get an accurate fit. My friend has one so I'm going to sit in it. Her's is a 16, so it's not an exact fit but at least I can get a feel for it.

I want the Black Country, but it's going to take forever to save up for it.

So saddle hunting score 1. men hunting 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment