Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Yay!

Oh the x-ray came out clean. I am not broken. I fear the bill from the hospital now. yikes. So now I'll let my mother book me an appointment to see the Chinese Medicine Doctor.

So finally I will get on my pony tonight. How much I ride is depending on how the good ole back feels. Of course since I sold my saddle I'll be cowgirl up. :)

I probably won't be too much as in schooling. I'm going to work on the small things from the Pascal clinic. It's suppose to be 75-79 degrees today. *swoon*

While I like cooler weather last weekend was not good. Nein nein nein.

So many happy things in my universe. My favorite band released a new cd. Finally get to ride. Halloween is next weekend and I will have a costume. I'm sewing it myself. She's Alice from the PC game, it's slightly gothic. I hate Alice in the movie but I like the imagery.

Hopefully my sewing skills will return to me. I busted out the sewing machine and starred at all the knobs before remembering what the knobs do.

I'm paying off my debt. Credit cards are dwindling slowly and surely. Paying off the vet bill. Never ever going back to that Vet again. I can't recommend them anymore. I use to like them, but now they're just sketchy. I want to see if Piedmont will come to my barn. They were nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment