Sunday, October 18, 2009

So long dear Pessoa

So I had a lady come up to look at my Pessoa saddle. She liked it, of course, it's a great saddle. She said the new Pessoas aren't as good as the older ones.

So I'm now english saddless. I do have my western saddle, which is better than nothing.

Lilly was only using 2% of her brain today. Those 2% were telling her be a total dipstick. She wanted to rush the main gate of the barn. I told her no, she needed to walk. She kicked at me.

Excuse me?

I was in such shock. She never kicks out at me. So we worked on our little temper tantrum. Finally she walked out the barn door. But towards her paddock, she gigged like she was a race horse going to the KY Derby. I have to admit she was a little cute. I let her go and she started bucking. What can you expect with a pony who's been pended up for 4 days. A little nutso. But she's going to work starting Tuesday. That's if my back agrees with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment