Monday, October 12, 2009

Saddle

So I tried my friend's saddle a Thornhill Vienna II, yesterday. I liked it. Her's was too small for my butt, but it fit Lilly and instantly I was in a better seat. My friend Andrea said I looked good.

I felt horrible. Not from the saddle but from the fall the previous day. My back can't handle the shock of the posting or sitting. So I two pointed in the saddle. But I stopped.

So ick. I'm going to have to lay off the riding until my doctor's appointment on Friday.
Lilly has caught a cold anyways. She has a running nose. No fever, but her nose is gunky. So green tea and apple cider vinegar in her grain to help her immune system.

I put my saddle up on horse grooming supplies. I really wish I could keep my GenX, so many memories in that thing, but right now I need a dressage saddle.

So I have two gals interested. One lives in VA and said she wants to come out and test it out. So if she takes it then good. If not I have a back up buyer. Then I have downpayment on the layaway on my new saddle.

If I can get all my western show stuff sold I can get my saddle sooner than later, but it's been a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment